Monday, November 01, 2004

Went to the doctors appointment. I gained 3 pounds. The doctor was not happy with me. I know I've been eating really bad lately, but it was a reality check. I don't want to gain too much weight...it will be harder to lose it later. Plus I want our little one to get the best possible. So, I'm going to eat well and excersise a little more this month. Our next appointment is on Nov. 29th. Right after thanksgiving. I'll make it a goal to not gain too many pounds even after a big meal. We heard the heartbeat again at 162. It sounded really strong. I'm very bummed that we are not going to do the big ultrasound till after thanksgiving. Our doctor wants to wait to 20 weeks. She is going to schedule us after our next appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home