Thursday, December 02, 2004

Big Ultrasound - Its a Boy.

We were there for about 45 minutes. Seeing the baby was unreal. He was head up, near my bellybutton, butt down near my pelvic bone and he had his legs completely over his head. The tech was laughing at this position. But then he brought his legs down and started kicking around. Mike got to see that. After she did all the measurements she turned the monitor so I can see. She showed me where his butt was and then pointed out the legs and I shouted IT'S A BOY! because I could tell right away from seeing other ultrasounds. Then she showed us a lot of different angles. There was one of his hands where it was cupped as if he was asking for something. She then showed us his foot and when the tech and Mike were trying to figure out what 3.5cm coverted to inches, I got my chance to see the baby moving around. It was kicking us a storm and I could make out his knees as they were moving up and down. Then he decided to moon us. He did a comple turn over and we ended up with a view of his spine and butt. He is measuring exactly at 20w1d. It was truly amazing and we are so in love. We ran some errands in the afternoon and during lunch decided on Aiden Michael for a name. Here are some pictures.


The spine

Its a boy. Can you tell?

The full body

Little tiny foot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home